I wouldn’t wish to call myself a walking Acne expert but well, I believe that my own personal experience battling this disease makes me credible enough to share some of the things I’ve learned about it from the school of hard knocks. I can safely say that I’ve survived the latest acne breakout and lived to tell the tale of the five basic things about this dreadful skin disease, so here goes…
- Acne is incurable. Yup you heard it right, it is incurable, meaning it is curable from within. By taking Proactiv Steps 1-2-3 errr proactive steps I mean in dealing with your acne problem (*wink*wink), you will have it managed and controlled in no time.
- Burning the midnight oil is not always good in the case of Acne. Not getting enough sleep increases the body’s stress level which can then lead to an increase in glucocorticoid production that can cause abnormalities of the skin including acne. Having a long restful sleep can spell a big difference in the fight against acne.
- Sugar and Spice are not always nice. Certain food cause glucose to rise rapidly causing insulin level to shoot up as well. Excessive insulin in the blood makes hormones and endocrines go haywire. This in turn cause pores to clog and oil glands to overproduce. Food rich in iodine are acne inhibitors according to recent studies. As well as food that are high glycemic like junk foods, and dairies. It is always best to watch what you eat.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff…or better yet, don’t sweat at all if you can help it. Skin irritation from sweat can lead to breakouts. Here’s a gentle yet firm reminder, remove garments that traps sweat like sports bra right away and shower immediately using Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash (*wink*wink).
- There’s no “one” right solution to acne…there’s only that one perfect combination in controlling acne. With the right combination of medicines, people with acne can enjoy clear and healthy looking skin. The key is finding the right combination medicine and skin-care treatment that work best for you. Dr. Rodans and Fields of Proactiv Solution shared that maintaining a smooth, clear complexion requires a combination of acne medicines and skin-care ingredients that should be used in a particular sequence. These ingredients include benzoyl peroxide to kill acne-causing bacteria; glycolic acid and other exfoliants to reduce excess oil and dead skin cells; and natural botanicals to soothe skin. Using Refining Mask with antibacterial sulfur that speeds healing and calms the skin can work like magic too.
Though Acne is common, complex, chronic, and NOT curable. IT is controllable. If you are wondering if a perfect combination therapy system really does exist. The one that can manage and control a person’s genetics, hormones and stress levels. The answer is a big mighty YES.
And what’s great about it is that it comes in a 30-Day and 60 Day Kit. You only have to look for this brand, Proactiv, at selected Watson store or purchase it online at http://my.proactiv. com.ph, use it religiously and voila’ you’ll get that clear, smooth, and healthy looking acne free skin in no time.
Well, what are you waiting for? Kiss acne goodbye. Choose Proactiv.